Like all of you, the team at Club Fitness has been closely monitoring the current national crisis, as COVID-19 spreads in our communities. We know that every decision we make as a business can have a larger impact on humanity and we are doing our best to make cautious and considerate decisions. As State and County governments update guidelines to allow business like ours to re-open, we will slowly begin to re-open locations in accordance to those new protocols.
We will send an email out to all members and post on social media as soon as we have definite dates set to re-open.
GYMS CURRENTLY OPEN
St. Charles County | 5th Street, O’Fallon K&N, O’Fallon North, St. Peters, Wentzville
Jefferson County | Arnold
LOCATIONS RE-OPENING JUNE 15TH AT 5AM
St. Louis County & City | Affton, Chesterfield, Creve Coeur, Dogtown, Fenton, Florissant, Hampton, Lemay Ferry, Maplewood, Rock Hill
*Gyms will initially open with limited hours and amenities, see below for more information
PHASE 1 RE-OPENING
In order to open safely and responsibly for both our members and team members, our gyms will initially operate a bit differently.
• Gym hours will be 5am to 10pm Monday thru Friday, 7am to 7pm Saturday & Sunday.
• We will be adhering to strict social distancing guidelines to include, but not limited to: closing off every other piece of cardio equipment, spacing out and/or limiting free weight and circuit equipment, limited occupancy in studio rooms.
• Lockers availability will be limited to ensure social distancing in our locker rooms.
• We will not offer Kids Club at this time.
• We will not open our Smoothie Bars at this time.
• Showers and sauna will be unavailable at this time.
• Tanning will be available on a limited basis to allow sufficient time to sanitize.
• Group Exercise Classes and Burn Zone classes will launch with limited schedules at select clubs as allowed by local county guidelines. Class start times will be spaced apart to allow sufficient time to sanitize space and equipment. Those schedules are here.
• GX, Burn Zone, Pulse Studios & Cycle Studios will be open with limited occupancy.
ST. LOUIS COUNTY & CITY
Please note the following protocols will be followed at our St. Louis county and city locations in accordance to that areas guidelines.
• Gym occupancy in St. Louis county and city is limited to 25% as dictated by each gyms fire code capacity. That number will vary by location. If our facilities reach those capacities, we will have to limit the number of members allowed in.
• Members should wear a face covering when entering and exiting the facility, and in between workouts.
• Members will be screened for signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 upon entry to the gym.
• Temperature must be taken of members entering the facility. Temperatures above 100.4°F (38°C) shall not be permitted in the facility.
MAKING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
The health & safety of our members & team members will always be our #1 priority. As we gradually re-open, we will be taking extra measures to make our gyms as safe & clean as we possibly can. Those include:
• Disinfecting all areas of the gym (Spray system with CDC approved SaniQ)
• Wiping down all equipment multiple times every day
• Additional disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer pumps throughout the gym
• Temperatures taken on all staff
• Staff will wear masks
• Touchless check-in and cashless point of sale
• Ultraviolet disinfection wand
• NanoSeptic self-cleaning door handle surface
FAQs About Re-Opening
Only our St. Charles county gyms will be re-opening on May 9th. We are executing and encouraging members to follow the guidelines put in place by the county officials to ensure the safety of our members and staff. Your membership will not be unfrozen if your home club is a club that we have not yet reopened for workouts.
We are only able to unfreeze memberships by home club right now. If your home club is not yet open, your membership is still frozen and you will not be billed until your home club is open.
We hope to open more locations soon.
We are not able to offer 24 hour access to members at this time. We will be open 6 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm Saturday and Sunday. During this initial phase of re-opening, to maintain the level of cleanliness and safety we are hoping to achieve, we will need to be staffed in such a way that we are not able to accomplish 24/7. This also allows our teams time to deep clean areas of the gym prior to opening for the following day.
If one of our amenities not being available during our initial re-opening prevents you from being able to use the gym, not a problem! You can keep your membership frozen by filling out this form here.
If your home gym is not open yet, please be on the lookout for further information as local county guidelines change. We will communicate changes and updates via our social media and this page as soon as we possibly can.
If your home gym is still closed, your membership is still frozen. There is nothing further you need to do.
We are working on a plan to bring back 1 on 1 personal training sessions in a way that is safe for both our members and team members. More information to come.
We do not currently have a time line for re-opening our Madison county locations. We are currently monitoring the state and county situation as it relates to our ability to re-open.
In St. Louis county & city, we will be following the 25% occupancy capacity limits as dictated by each facilities fire code. We will be tracking the number of people in our facilities. Should we get near those limits, we will have to ask members to wait prior to being allowed to enter. With that in mind, we are also encouraging members to be considerate and mindful of the amount of time they spend in the gym.