Club Fitness continues to closely monitoring the current updates and guidelines around COVID-19 in our communities. We know that every decision we make as a business can have a larger impact on humanity and we are doing our best to make cautious and considerate decisions. Each of our gym’s are now open with the below guidelines in place to keep every BODY safe and healthy!
In order to open safely and responsibly for both our members and team members, our gyms will initially operate a bit differently in accordance with each gym’s local county guidelines. As those guidelines change, we will be able to update our operations and amenity availability. We will notify members via email and our social media as those things continue to change.
*Our Delmar location has been relocated to our brand new Maplewood location.
PHASE 1 RE-OPENING
The following guidelines have been implemented in accordance with each gyms county and state guidelines in order to keep our members and team members safe and healthy.
• We will be adhering to strict social distancing guidelines to include, but not limited to: closing off every other piece of cardio equipment, spacing out and/or limiting free weight and circuit equipment, limited occupancy in studio rooms.
• Lockers availability will be limited to ensure social distancing in our locker rooms.
• We will not offer Kids Club at this time.
• We will not open our Smoothie Bars at this time.
• Tanning will be available on a limited basis to allow sufficient time to sanitize.
• Group Exercise Classes and Burn Zone classes will launch with limited schedules at select clubs as allowed by local county guidelines. Class start times will be spaced apart to allow sufficient time to sanitize space and equipment. Those schedules are here.
• GX, Burn Zone, Pulse Studios & Cycle Studios will be open with limited occupancy on a first come first served basis.
ST. LOUIS COUNTY & CITY
Please note the following protocols will be followed at our St. Louis county and city locations in accordance to that areas guidelines.
• St. Louis County & City gym hours will be 5 am to 10 pm Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm Saturday and Sunday
• Showers & Saunas will not be available.
• Gym occupancy in St. Louis county and city is limited to 25% as dictated by each gyms fire code capacity. That number will vary by location. If our facilities reach those capacities, we will have to limit the number of members allowed in.
• Members are encouraged to wear a face covering when entering and exiting the facility, and in between workouts.
• Members will be screened for signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 upon entry to the gym.
MAKING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
The health & safety of our members & team members will always be our #1 priority. As we gradually re-open, we will be taking extra measures to make our gyms as safe & clean as we possibly can. Those include:
• Disinfecting all areas of the gym (Spray system with CDC approved SaniQ)
• Wiping down all equipment multiple times every day
• Additional disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer pumps throughout the gym
• Temperatures taken on all staff
• Staff will wear masks
• Touchless check-in and cashless point of sale
• Ultraviolet disinfection wand
• NanoSeptic self-cleaning door handle surface
FAQs About Re-Opening
24 Hour Access is only currently available at our St. Charles county locations. Our other locations will continue to operate the limited hours listed below. We do not have a timeline for adding 24 hour access back to additional clubs, but it is definitely something we will continue to evaluate against each counties re-opening guidelines.
St. Louis County, St. Louis City, Jefferson County, Madison County, St. Clair County Gym Hours: 5 am to 10 pm Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm Saturday and Sunday
St. Charles County Gym Hours: Now open for 24 hour access to Full Access members, staffed hours for basic members return to 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Thursday and 8 am to 6 pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
If one of our amenities not being available during our initial re-opening prevents you from being able to use the gym, not a problem! You can keep your membership frozen by filling out this form here.
Yes! We are able to offer 1-on-1 personal training with proper safety and distancing precautions.
In St. Louis county & city, we will be following the 25% occupancy capacity limits as dictated by each facilities fire code. We will be tracking the number of people in our facilities. Should we get near those limits, we will have to ask members to wait prior to being allowed to enter. With that in mind, we are also encouraging members to be considerate and mindful of the amount of time they spend in the gym.