Club Fitness Kids Club's are Re-Opening Soon!
As we prepare to re-open our Kids Club soon, we wanted to provide you with some vital information to ensure you have the best fitness experience while keeping our members and their families’ safety our top priority. We will re-open in phases, with the below guidelines in place for phase 1.
Phase 1 Kids Club Guidelines
- Children 5 to 12 years old
- Masks will be required at all times in all counties
- Kids Club capacities may vary per location
- Members can reserve one-time slot per day
- Only legal guardians are allowed to check-in their children to Kids Club
- Please collect a ticket from the front desk to receive access to Kids Club
- Reservations are required and can be made 24-hours in advance for the time slots below, allowing our staff to sanitize properly
- Monday thru Saturday AM | 8am – 9am | 9:15am – 10:15am | 10:30am – 11:30am
- Monday thru Thursday PM | 4:30pm – 5:30pm | 5:45pm – 6:45pm | 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Updated Check-In Process
We have updated our check-in process, which will enhance our ability to communicate with parents. All children need to be pre-registered in our system before utilizing the Kids Club. You can do that three ways:
• Call your local Club
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your child(s) first and last name, birthdate, along with your full name and address)
• Stop into one of our 19 area locations, and a team member will be happy to assist you.