At Club Fitness the health and safety of our members is always our top priority
In light of growing concerns about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and since we are at the peak of flu season, we are writing to share some of the preventive healthcare measures we are taking to support the well-being of everyone who walks though our doors.
Our current cleaning protocols include disinfecting all areas of our gyms and wiping down our equipment with Buckeye Eco Neutral Disinfectant cleaning solutions every day. This product is on the pre-approved list by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use against Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning efforts and providing extra quantities of cleaning products and sanitizer throughout our gyms – including more equipment wipes and hand sanitizer pumps for use during your workouts and as you enter and exit the gym.
We have also posted signs in all of our facilities to remind our members, employees and visitors to wipe down equipment after use.
The CDC Website has a great deal of information on everyday preventative actions you can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
· Regarding the use of facemasks, the CDC provides the following guidance:
· The CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask.
· Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 (or the flu) to help prevent the spread, and for health workers and certain caregivers.
We will continue to watch closely as the situation evolves. Should it worsen, we will take direction from public health officials and take whatever actions are required in order to protect our Members, our Team Members and the general public.
Thank you for your membership and your support in our health and safety efforts!